[IPn] How do you feel about it?

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

On Monday a fellow member wrote:

<quote>
This list has literally been a life saver for me over the past few
months. It is worth every bit of the 10 dollars I donate a month plus
some. I hope to donate more when my financial situation is a bit more
stable. Thank you thank you thank you for providing this amazing
resource for us.
</quote>

Do you have a comment to share? Send it to me to include with the
next pledge break.

If you have read this far then this message is for YOU. Please help
Insulin Pumpers be here for everyone in the diabetes community by
making a pledge of financial support today.

Your fellow member from the CENTRAL VALLEY of California has provided

a $100 challenge that is waiting to double the value of your pledge
of support.

To accept CENTRAL VALLEY's challenge visit:

or

If you would like to challenge the membership to match your
generosity, visit:

or mail your contribution to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Do you have an old car, boat, motorcycle, snowmobile, boat, etc....
that you really don't need any more? Donate it to Insulin Pumpers
(free to-away included) by visiting:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cardonations.shtml

My best regards,
Michael Robinton