Re: [IP] New pump approved

Benny,

I get 45 pods (4.5 boxes) every quarter for my daily dose of about 90 units
of U100.  It's true they do not come pre-filled, which I like because it
means I can fill it with whatever I want.  Those on less insulin prefer it
too as they don't have to waste insulin if they don't use 200 units in 3
days).  I think my insurance and/or pharmacy has something seriously
confused because my pods only cost me about $10 a quarter.  (the insulin,
test strips, skin-prep, etc. costs more than the pods do!).  I'm not
complaining though.  You have to use what works best for you but just
realize a large number of us do use more than 3 boxes of pods per month.

Rebecca