Re: [IP] RE:[IPn] new pump approved

I don't think there is much info out there yet. Notsure what they mean by
pay as you go.
I like the fact that you can just pop in a cartridge, eliminates
lots of filling handling! (great for us that have arthritis also)

I would love to see more info, a video demo at least, and pricing info.

Support is going to be another issue. Have they ramped up enough to sell
these guys?

--

Alan Segal
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and