Re: [IP] Insulin pump differeces

I'm not sure about the waterproof issue, since I disconnect for showering,
etc.  I am really glad for the site change reminder though.  The couple
times I have not reset it, I forgot to change the site until my bg's started
to skyrocket.  Now I set it every time.  With a full time job and 3 young
children I can use every reminder I can get!  :-)

Julie Murphy