From: BrentM <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Insulin pump differeces

Interesting questions.

#1 - Agreed.  Waterproofness isn't a big deal for me, but then some people
manage their liquid environment details differently and may NEED this.

#2 - With the number of things I have to remember, schedule, and deal with
each
week, it was nice with my Cozmo when it reminded me to change my site out.  I
didn't have to do anything extra for this to happen.  It was a NICE, although
not necessary, feature, but I still miss it greatly.  On the Ping there is no
easy way to view when your site was changed last.  The only way I've figured
out how to do it via the pump is to look the Prime History for the 1u prime
entries.

I refuse to mark it on the calendar. I don't live by my calendar and only use
it for occasional time-space references.

I think a lot of folks just have issues with the pump manufacturers ignoring
how
the end users may want to use and interact with their pumps.    The fewer
niceties that exist, the more it's like raising another child with constant
needs.

-Brent