Re: [IP] Insulin pump differeces

On 5/16/2011 11:34 AM, Denise wrote:

  And there's
> always the possibility that a person with D, standing innocently at the
> side of a swimming pool, pump discreetly concealed beneath their
> clothing, will get tossed in as a joke.

If I'm with friends or even just acquaintances and near a pool, I'd
definitely let them know it would be extremely expensive for them if
they threw me in that pool.  Since I already wear a hearing aid, I'm
already in the mode of warning people not to try and play water jokes on
me.  Once I do have a pump, I'll just be more of a &itch about all of
it.  <grin>  Can't be shy about sticking up for ourselves....

Julie