[IP] Roche - Accu-Check Infusion Sets

Last  February I received one box of the new Flex set put out by Roche - it
replaced the ultraflex set - I absolutely loved the set - as I was always
requesting an ultraflex in 6 mm needle and this totally fit that purpose - I
only used two of them - they inserted effortlessly (I always thought the
ultraflex needle was sharper and easier to insert into the skin than any other
needle) and then I got the recall notice and you were supposed to cease using
them immediately and return all sets.  I just called now - three months later
and asked when they would be re-introduced - and the rep said he thought they
wouldn't be put back on the market at all - but were hopefully being
"replaced" by another type of set some time this summer.

If you liked them as much as I did - I had wonderful readings with them -
please let Roche Accu-Chek know - if enough of us let them know we liked them
- maybe there would be hope.

Thanks!

Trish