Re: [IP] Medtronic Pumps and Animas Pumps

I think everyone covered most of the questions on this thread.
 One thing to add, the Ping is the only Animas offering unless they will sell
you a 2020 which doesnt have the remote meter. I was told they run about the
same price, no real discounts with the 2020 option. I believe I was quoted
$5975.

 As for Accu-chek/Roche, is there really a new Spirit pump or revised pump
coming out from them? Roche is doing the Solo pump, and *they* keep telling me
2012.
 A supply rep reminded me with any new purchase now, you usually have the option
of paying something for new products that come out (or trading).
Usually things like that go for $200 or $300......

Roche is the only one I havent chatted with lately.
Laura in NM.