From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of R & J Milo
Sent: 15 May 2011 04:49
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Medtronic Pumps and Animas Pumps

I am being forced to switch from Omnipod by my insurance.  I am using my old
Cozmo now . but will be getting a new pump shortly.

On the Medtronic pumps . are they REALLY not waterproof?  Has anyone gone
swimming with their Medtronic pump attached?  The new Enlite CGMS . which
pumps will that work with?  Do all Medtronic pumps have Site Change
reminders?  Do they still use proprietary infusion sets?

On Animas . is Ping their only offering?  Is it waterproof?  Does it have
Site Change reminders?  Any info on the Vibe --- when it will be available
in Europe/Israel/elsewhere . and in the US?

On Roche . do they have a pump?  What's up with the Solo?

And what about Tandem . anyone have any info on that pump?  Or others?

Many thanks . joanne (dx'd 1965, Cozmo and Omnipod, Dexcom and Navigator)