Re: [IP] Medtronic Pumps and Animas Pumps

I am aware that the Accu-Check Spirit will have the "combo" coming out soon.
This has a full color remote, which should be easier for some of us to read.
I haven't heard much else about the accu-check pumps.

Tandem - wont divulge a word about their pumps. I don't even know if they
are trying to get 501(k) coverage, or just selling in other countries.

I wish all these companies would/be allowed to provide us some information
as well as expected release dates so we can make informed decisions before
purchasing our next pump. I would hate to buy 1 and then find out a month
later that the one I really wanted is available. (kind of like Computers,
and Cell Phones!)

--

Alan Segal
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and