[IPn] I'll be brief

Just a reminder about our pledge drive.

One of our members wrote yesterday:

>>> Michael,
> When giving, I
> remember a saying something like don't let the right hand know what the left
> hand is giving.  I think it means not to toot your horn when you give, and to
> do it anonymously. So my lead up is to let you know that I will and didn't
> want to say it.
> I don't know what I would do if I couldn't get on here and rant, complain,
> butt heads, chime in with my two cents worth (about all I can afford), cry in
> frustration as I type from a low spell, knowing I have help and
> there are such
> good people just to communicate with, and send me care packages in times of
> need or reminded of someone who has touched my heart and wonder what has
> happened to them here...Whew, that was one looooong sentence good thing I am
> not saying it out loud, I would have had to take another breath.
>
> Thanks for being here,
> anonymous please ;-)

I'll be brief:

There are still matching funds available to double the value of your
pledge.

Pledge links here:

or

challenge link here:

snail mail to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

get rid of the cluncker vehicles here:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cardonations.shtml

That's about as short as I can make a pledge request ;-)

Best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
--