Re: [IP] Going camping!

Bears seem to be going wherever they feel like going...The Minnesota DNR
has some kind of information sheet that the MN Black Bears have a
pronounced disdain for.  The state DNR says that bears roam
predominately in the northern part of MN - close to Canada.  There is a
news article on the Minneapolis Star Tribune on-line
(www.startribune.com) about a young bear ambling through the Mpls.
suburb of Apple Valley, a populous community to the south of Minneapolis
and also the Minnesota River!

So expect the unexpected and be prepared (to borrow a phrase from both
the Boy Scouts and the Girl Scouts!
Denise B.