RE: [IP] Going camping!

Marshall,
I don't quite understand the question? What do you mean? Am I not allowed to
keep food in my tent? I guess the bears would smell it.  I had a couple of
albino raccoons around night fall one year communicating to each other and
then proceeding to get into the cooler. I made sure and put everything back
into the vehicle.