Re: [IP] No doc will see me

Beverly,
The current Rep. budget proposal says that people who are now 55 and
older will keep Medicare benefits now in place. Those younger will
have something entirely different. Hence my 55 and older
qualification.

Of course, we all now there's no telling what's going to happen with
the budget proposal, so I keep my fingers crossed that the 55+
proposal sticks. I'd be very hard up if I lost Medicare coverage for
my insulin, pump and supplies, as would many others.

Diane