RE: [IP] symlin/long

Thanks for the information. I didn't know any of this and am thinking of
going on Symlin.  I will print this and take it to the doctor at my next
appointment.

*******
NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attached files are intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above in connection
with official business.  This communication may contain Sensitive
But Unclassified information that may be statutorily or otherwise
prohibited from being released without appropriate approval.  Any
review, use, or dissemination of this e-mail message and any
attached file(s) in any form outside of the Bureau of Alcohol,
Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives or the Department of Justice without
express authorization is strictly prohibited.