[IP] Re: Paradigm 522 and water aerobics

 Minimed sells a clear plastic water proof sports box for the pump that you wear
around your waist with a web belt. I use it for snorkeling, kayaking and other
 water activities when I want to keep the pump on while I'm in the water. The
one
time I tried water aerobics I removed my pump and put it with my towel by the
 side of the pool and I still went low without it on due to the activity. I take
it off for swimming too. Pam

<Does anyone use their Medtrnoic 522 or 722 in the water?  I can't keep pump
above water as we do a lot of stretches, jogging, etc in the water often
'suspended' so in water for some time from neck down.>