[IPn] Still working on Monday's challenge

Hi everyone,

It's day 11 of our Spring pledge drive and we've matched $180.00 of
the $200.00 of Washington DC's challenge from Monday.

If you like the information and comradery you find here, and you are
financially able, won't you join the hundreds of other forum members
that have contributed to the support of the Insulin Pumpers and give
$10 or $20 a year to help out. There are currently ~5000 members of
the forum. If each contributed just 50 cents a month -- less than a
buck!!, no fund raising would be needed to reach our goal. So please
won't you contribute today.

A while ago, Salt Lake City wrote:
<quote>
>Endos are helpful and one should never go without one... but parents
>fight the battle each and every day.  The combined wisdom of  many
>parents of insulin pumpers is more helpful to me than any doctor.
>The PoP email list has been a life saver - literally - since my
>daughter started the pump just over a month ago!  Thanks for a
>valuable service!

</quote>

Please send me your thoughts for tomorrows pledge reminder.

To accept Wash DC's challenge or to make a sustaining gift to
Insulin Pumpers visit:

or

You can use most any credit card or PayPal to make a donation.

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

To donate an old car, truck, boat, or other vehicle visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cardonations.shtml

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director