Re: RE: [IP] New pump-question for former cozmo users

Site change alarms and the ability to AUTOMATICALLY enter the bolus correct
 amount from a glucose reading are the biggest missing things in my opinion. The
missing bolus calculations force a lot of extra button pushes.   More frequent
low cartridge alarms from the Cozmo were also nice.   The Ping only warns you
once when the cart gets below the threshold and then doesn't complain again
until you're empty and it can't deliver insulin.   I also think that the
Cozmo/Cozmonitor also gave better glucose statistical info than the Pump/Ping
Remote currently gives us, but that's probably  just a techie geek complaint.
<grin>

 All of these, now missing, features made the Cozmo that much much polished than
the Ping.

The Ping shines on it's screen though, but that's lipstick on a still OK pig.

-Brent