 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Julie Murphy
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 12:55 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] New pump-question for former cozmo users

 For those of you who have previously used a Deltec Cozmo, and loved it as much
as I love mine, what pump did you go to next and why? What similarities are
there to the cozmo, and are you happy with it? I'm close to the end of my
warranty and it's time to say goodbye to "Thing 4"=[ I briefly tried a Ping last
year and didn't like it, so I would really appreciate your input!

Julie Murphy