Re: [IP] no dr will see me Almost everything

 At last count I have seen 14 doctors including endos, Internists and family
doctors since I was diagnosed in September 1956. I get tired of endos changing
my basals when I know I will change them back after they get through doing their
thing.
It is time for summer basals and I will show my endo when I see her in July.
We know what works for us.
Yours in Darwin,
Jim D