[IP] no dr will see me

I would like to thank everyone who has responded.
I havn't seen an endo since I left my wonderful diabetes team in Peoria IL. Dr
 Sue Sauder and team taught me everything I needed to know between 2000 - 2006.
grew up, got married and moved to Cali. I don't think the CA endo liked me
walking into his office and wanting a pump because my cozmo was 5mo out of
 warrantee. Also I don't think he liked my service dog. Then the dr & I got into
it over what brand of pump to use, first a nipro amigo then a minimed. I was
adament I wanted a waterproof ping. after the pump, he wanted to triple my
insulin dose and cut my carb intake, without taking into account my cystic
fibrosis. Yes I blew him off on that idiotic thought. But when a dr refuses to
listen to his patient and charges $150 for 15 min. He might have been right
about firing me, I feel I was right about not following certain orders. I was
"fired" for being clinically late to appointments, not following his exact
orders and not being on birth control.
 I do need a referal from my pcm who happens to work in internal medicine and is
head of the endo department at the navel hospital. I am going to take the
 suggestion of stop looking for someone I already have. My pcm is an endo. I
will
go to her if she will have me as a patient. Thanks again to all.
Darcie.