Re: [IP] no dr will see me

In a message dated 5/9/2011 4:44:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Could it  be that the doc's reimbursement is associated with case  progress?

-----Original Message-----
From:  email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]  On Behalf Of Jamie
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 15:40
To:  email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] no dr will see me

I believe  it is against medical practice just cause you arent  following
orders.
Even though you should be following docs order does  not give him the right
to not see you or at least refer u to another  endo.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2011, at 10:53 AM, Darcie  Werthmann <email @ redacted>
wrote:

> I was told to  never come back to my endo in Feb of 09 because of not
following
> dr  orders amd now no endo will see me that my insurance covers. Does
>  anyone have any advice? I am seriously comsidering going to a lawyer
>  about this.
>  .

My endo gets paid on performance by  BC.

Barry  (Atlanta)

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting  some kind of
battle."