From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of richard price
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 11:59 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] no dr will see me

 What you have to do is find another endo. I don't know where you live and
it
might be difficult for you. But really you are lucky to be able to get away
from
such a domineering
 individual. Something I learned about diabetes is that the only person that
can
control your diabetes is yourself. The doctor is employed to help you, and
you
probably spend a
 total of 4 hours per year in his presence. The other 8,756 hours in the
year
you must tend your diabetes yourself. I had a doctor like that and if I
hadn't
changed to another I would
probably be long gone.
Richard