Re: [IP] no dr will see me

 What you have to do is find another endo. I don't know where you live and it
might be difficult for you. But really you are lucky to be able to get away from
such a domineering
 individual. Something I learned about diabetes is that the only person that can
control your diabetes is yourself. The doctor is employed to help you, and you
probably spend a
 total of 4 hours per year in his presence. The other 8,756 hours in the year
you must tend your diabetes yourself. I had a doctor like that and if I hadn't
changed to another I would
probably be long gone.
Richard