[IP] Neuropathy of the bladder?

In addition to my 2 kids with T1, my best friend has had it for 34 years.  She
has severe retinopathy, nephropathy and neuropathy.
She also tends to vomit often.  She recently has had bladder problems and told
her Doc who prescribed a pill to help.  He made no
connection of T1 and bladder neuropathy.  She figured it out on her own.  She
wants a new doctor that can help her.

Has anyone experienced this difficulty of neuropathy of the bladder and
stomach?  If so, which meds do you take?

I told her I'd ask the group and she is looking forward to feedback.  She
feels helpless.

Thanks,

 Denise D.