RE: [IP] Question regarding help with pump supplies...

Kindly tell the membership what pump you're using and what items it is that
you're looking for.  Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Kathleen Peterson
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 5:47 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Question regarding help with pump supplies...

Hello! I've been a lurker for a while and I know that sometimes there are
pump supply donations that are for people experiencing financial hardship. I
certainly am right now and am desperate for a month supply of infusion sets
to tide me over until I get my next order and to see the doctor. Does anyone
know where one might find that help?

Kathleen