Re: [IP] Re: OmniPod

You can use a key (or knife, scissors, whatever) to actually remove the top
half of the pod from the bottom.  This almost always stops the alarm.  If
it's still alarming it's easy to remove the batteries at this point.  It
takes a little practice but I've got dismantling screeching pods down to
about 90 seconds.  I've found it's better than the freezer method for my
needs most of the time.

Rebecca B. Jervey