Re: [IP] Symlin

I know this is random, but I have been on the insulin pump for 8 years. I
wanted to know what people think of the omni pump. I don't have insurance
and would love to switch over. I am 32, and don't know what other things I
can do. I love the pump for the control but also hate the wire. Any
thoughts?