Re: [IP] where do you get help when you can't afford diabetes ?

to Laura-
 we are listed as 2 individual employees and we do have 2 kids under different
policy and they are their own policy holders-

for my husband and myself we pay a out 900 monthly with 2850 deductible -

I just cannot afford it

 I have tried ada and they referred me to bunch of organizations.... all saying
they would help those without insurance- some do help with if you cannot afford
your deductible and we are on the cusp of eligibility- we make too much to
qualify and don't make enough to afford.... it's a circus

 I am rolling coins as we speak to go get another bottle- I am going to bring in
all my rolled pennies to the pharmacy when I pick up my next rx of insulin

Leigh Blackistone
email @ redacted
404 . 644 . 4737