From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Diane Carter
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 9:31 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: : [IP] Medicare billing re insulin

I was on the phone most of the morning and found out I still have to pay $90
copay for insulin used for the pump.  It's still considered an rx drug
regardless of being used in the pump..until I'm over$900 in copays.   I have
supplemental B Advantage PPO with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of MI on
Medicare...bummer!

Diane