[IP] As we STIK we're getting STUCK !

 Out of curiosity this morning I checked the price for a box of One Touch Test
strips at CVS Pharmacy. The price is $127.99 per box of 50 test strips.

 I have the new MM Revel pump along with their CGMS and change sensors every 7
days. Thanks to my new REVEL pump and CGM, I no longer need to test 12 times per
day
 like I had to in the past. Now I get along fine with an average of only 4 tests
per day.

 One of the biggest objections to the CGMS is the cost. Here is what I
discovered today ;

 Meter Testing 4 times daily and changing sensors weekly costs a total of
$1,536.00 every 90 days. That includes 4 test strips per day and 1 new Sensor
every week.

Meter Testing 12 times per day  costs $2,816.00 for the same 90 day period.

Richard