Re: [IP] Man purse? CARGO PANTS

In a message dated 5/1/2011 2:12:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Cargo  pants work for me even though they are harder and harder to  find.
SprawlMart still has them.
On May 1, 2011, at 12:05 PM, Tony Clark  wrote:

> Just curious how other guys carry all the extra supplies.  I'm in a
> quandry about how to keep everything with me. I no longer  work so a
> briefcase is kinda useless.. I could leave supplies in the  car but I
> don't always drive. I bought a small medical case but it  doesn't hold
> everything I need. I've thought about purchasing a  possibles bag (
> like black powder shooters would use), but that could  be seen as a man
> purse. I live in a rural community, so anything that  looks
> purse-ishcould be a bad thing.
> How do you guys do it?  I'm open to suggestions.
>
> --
> Quondo Omni Flunkus  Mortati
> Fac ut gaudeam.
>
> http://www.kd5afe.us
>  http://www.straightrazorplace.com
>  .

CARGO PANTS WORK GR8.  CAN'T SEEM TO FIND  THEM?

Barry  (Atlanta)

Diabetes is an Art, NOT a Science. You must master the control  by skills
and not by knowledge alone.