From: Tony Clark <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Man purse?
To: email @ redacted
Date: Sunday, May 1, 2011, 11:05 AM

Just curious how other guys carry all the extra supplies. I'm in a
quandry about how to keep everything with me. I no longer work so a
briefcase is kinda useless.. I could leave supplies in the car but I
don't always drive. I bought a small medical case but it doesn't hold
everything I need. I've thought about purchasing a possibles bag (
like black powder shooters would use), but that could be seen as a man
purse. I live in a rural community, so anything that looks
purse-ishcould be a bad thing.
 How do you guys do it? I'm open to suggestions.

--
Quondo Omni Flunkus Mortati
Fac ut gaudeam.

http://www.kd5afe.us