[IP] pump anniversary

Tuesday is my 10 year anniversary of pumping. Even though I have donated
sporadically over the years, when I could, I have read my digest daily and
learned from all of you. Each new pump and the sensors have all been managed
with invaluable advice from all you veterans. I wish I could repay IP for all
the lessons learned, but my income is small and the cost of this disease is
high. After 27 years of syringes, my 10 yeas of pumping seems to have flown
by. I want to express to Michael and the IP members my appreciation for being
there when I needed you. Thanks for everything! Lynn