Re: [IP] summer recreation

I use Humalog. I live in South Fl. It's normally in the 90's during the
summers; May thru August. I keep my insulin cartridge in use for an average
of 4-5 days. I never think about the heat, sun, etc. After the 3rd day the
insulin is not at the same strength as when I first use it. I usually change
the cartridge after the 4th day.