RE: [IP] summer recreation

I haven't had a problem with heat affecting my insulin (NovoRapid), even when
on cruises or in Cuba (ie. in high heat for extended periods), although an
endo I was speaking with swore that it's an issue. I don't wear my pump in hot
tubs or saunas, but I'm not one to frequent that sort of thing anyway.

Good point about your body temp. The best advice I have is it keep the pump
out of direct sunlight if you're staying stationary for extended periods of
time.

Anne

Ping!