RE: [IP] heart pain w a high blood sugar

>Could have just been a panic attack from the stress of High BG and turning
40 ;-)<

That was what I was thinking too, sounded like a panic attack,  although,
any time, repeat, anytime there is unexplained chest pain go to your nearest
emergency room whether by ambulance or friend and have it checked out.
Especially as a Diabetic, the heart pain can be masked and not feel as
serious as it might be. I had chest pain last month and was told my doctor
to call 911, I didn't, I called my sis instead who is a block away. We went
to emergency, everything checked out ok but, "better now than never".

Paul TI 2/1981 @21yo MM515