RE: [IP] heart pain w a high blood sugar

Could have just been a panic attack from the stress of High BG and turning
40 ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 8:28 AM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] heart pain w a high blood sugar

 I am 40 years old ( as of Thursday - yeay ) i was going to friends house
in rural area- before leaving changed my pump- so all new and fresh to go
insulin- on the two hour drive- i checked was 236- gave correction- then 30
minutes later 356- now thinking either wrong amount from breakfast or my
is bent- got to place to ask where cvs was to get a needle bc i don't ever
w me- ( now i will )- within 8 minutes my bg went from 400- 509 - got to cvs
took reservoir to needle inject insulin-------now weird thing my heart was
racing and my whole chest was hurting- even burning - then i am thinking am
having a heart attack ?? i took 2 baby aspirins bc i think i read this
somewhere- of course then bg started to go down- and within hour i was back
the 200's- and chest was fine

has anyone ever had this chest pain ??

Leigh Blackistone
email @ redacted