[IP] balance issues

> Just wondering if anyone else has balance issues and trying
> to improve the issue?

Our DM support group recently had an Occupational Therapist come and talk
about balance. If you have a group, contact a local place and ask for a
speaker. She suggest a lot of things: always have handrails on stairs (both
sides is best), when rising, get up slowly and get your bearings first
before proceding, and several other things that don't come to mind right
now. I do fall a lot and am glad we have walls in our hallway or I'd go down
every morning.

Jan/Muskers T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/TSL-CLIP -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpWMrCh2SBw
http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps w/yngst pmpr