[IP] Bad Insulin bottle

I had a weird thing happen today.  I got out a new bottle  of insulin to
fill my resevoirs, pulled the plunger back, put the air in the  bottle, then
when I was going to extract the insulin there was no pressure on  the
plunger.  I thought this was wierd, then I noticed that there was some
foaming on
the outside of the insulin bottle.  The glass was cracked.   I'd never had
this happen in all my 28 years of using insulin.  I took the  bottle back to
Walgreens and they replaced it.  It was just so wierd.   I was wondering if
this has ever happened to anyone else?
**************We found the real bHotel Californiab and the bSeinfeldb