[IP] Infusion set comparison

When I starter pumping a couple of weeks ago with my Medtronic Minimed 522, I
was offered two choices for my infusion sets, including the Silhouette and The
Quickset. I wasnbt particularly attracted to a manual insertion of the
gigantic needle, so I settled for the Quickset infusion sets.

Now I've decided to compare a few different sets to see which one I like. The
full story is here in my blog
http://dandtheguy.com/2009/05/30/infusion-set-comparative-showdown/

Does anyone have any suggestions of sets to try?

Cheers,

Henry
Author D and The Guy
http://www.DandTheGuy.com

      Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter
now.http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJxN2x2ZmNpBF9zAzIwMjM2MTY2MTMEdG1fZG1l
Y2gDVGV4dCBMaW5rBHRtX2xuawNVMTEwMzk3NwR0bV9uZXQDWWFob28hBHRtX3BvcwN0YWdsaW5lB
HRtX3BwdHkDYXVueg--/SIG=14600t3ni/**http%3A//au.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline/cre
ativeholidays/*http%3A//au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/%3Fp1=other%26p2=au%26p
3=mailtagline