Re: [IP] trying Omnipod ... HELP!

Try mastital spray its on ebay
------Original Message------
From: R & J Milo
Sender: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
ReplyTo: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] trying Omnipod ... HELP!
Sent: May 30, 2009 8:40 PM

During these hard economic times, many members are unable to
contribute. If you are still doing OK, please consider making
a donation in their place to help insure that Insulin Pumpers
can continue to provide you with timely information on diabetes
management. Please help support your diabetes forum with a
donation to help with this pledge drive. Give something...
whatever you can afford. Visit:

Your contribution will eliminate this reminder from your IP mail

I just started my first pod, after reading the QuickStart brochure.  It went
pretty easily and I copied my basal profiles and settings from my Cozmo.

2 questions please:

1.	It looks like it will fall off.  Do you have to cover it with OpSite
or something to hold it on?  Does it tend to fall off during the night?  It
seems heavy and like it will pull off.
2.	Is there any way to download the data to CoPilot?  Or does it have
its own s/w?  Or does all data have to be input into and read from the PDM?

Thanks . it sure is strange not to have tubing!  But the PDM is larger than
the Cozmo pump . looking for pocket space to share with the Navigator!

. joanne

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T