[IPn] It's working !! we're almost done.

Hello Pumpers.

The Spring pledge drive is almost complete. Yesterday over the last
two days, 17 members have stepped forward and given $627 dollars in
matching contributions in response to SFBAY's $1,000 challenge.

To complete this challenge we only need to raise a bit over $300
bucks and I'm confident that with two days remaining in May that it
can be done with the help of some of the members that have not yet
gotten around to making a contribution. If you are new to Insulin
Pumpers, pledge drives occur quarterly and while a bit of a pain in
the *&%@, are a necessity. Many other methods have been tried but
none work nearly as well as asking those of you that enjoy and
benefit daily from the Insulin Pumpers forums to pitch in to help
support our financial needs. They are modest and would be entirely
taken care of if our 5,000+ members would each chip in less than $10
per year. Not everyone can or does contribute so please be generous
and make a contribution.

A while back one of our members wrote:
Here at the end of the weekend I like to sit back and think of the
things I have to be thankful for.  For the many friends I have made
on IP. For that sense  of fellowship knowing this is the biggest
group of diabetics I have ever had to good fortune of conversing
with.  For the sharing and concern and care expressed by so many.
Help me and others to not experience the void.  Please make a
contribution to Insulin Pumpers.  Help yourself by keeping this site
going.  It would be an act that will be rewarded in some fashion.  If
 you can contribute $10, $100 or $1000, we will be that much closer
to helping the thousands more who have yet to discover Insulin
Pumping.  <snip>
<end quote>

If you take any of this to heart, please help bring the pledge drive
to a successful close with your generous contribution.

Accept SFBAY's challenge and DOUBLE the value of your pledge by

or by dropping a check in the mail to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035