[IP] Triangle Insulin Pump Support (TIPS) meeting in Raleigh, NC

Triangle Insulin Pump Support (TIPS) is focused on providing help to
people who are using or interested in using an insulin pump to better
control their diabetes. We have monthly meetings the first Thursday of
each month, with guest speakers at most meetings. We can help you to
understand the pros and cons of the various models of pumps, help you
to take full advantage of the features of your pump, and give you a
chance to socialize with other pump users in our community.

Our group is very supportive. We will not lecture you about your
diabetes control. We are not affiliated with any of the pump
manufacturers, so we can provide unbiased information about insulin
pumps.  We don't charge members money, and we do not accept money from
pump companies.

We have been helping pump users in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area
for over seven years, and have members from as far away as Rocky Mount
who attend our meetings. We encourage you to come out to one of our
meetings and get to know us better.

Our next meeting is:

Thursday, June 4th
7:00 - 8:30 PM

This Month's Topic:  Tony Cervati, founder of Type1Rider.org and the
Type1Rider bike racing team, will show us that you can do anything
with Type 1 diabetes.  Tony rides in endurance bike races with his
insulin pump.  For more information, go to www.type1rider.org.

Location: Rex Hospital. Raleigh, NC
Directions: Rex Hospital -  4420 Lake Boone Trail, Raleigh NC
Enter through the Lake Boone Trail Entrance.
Take the first right towards the Birthing Center.  The building
entrance (single glass door) is immediately on your left after you
turn (watch for the "Triangle Insulin Pump Support" sign).  Park in
the lot on the right.

 For Questions or to be added to our email list, email us at
email @ redacted
   For more info, our website is www.triangleinsulinpump.org

NOTE:  We do not meet in July or August, since everyone is so busy
during the summer.