[IPn] wrap up

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

First let me thank you very generous donors from CA, MA, MD, NM, NY,
and  OR for contributing to yesterdays TRIPLE whammy challenge and
matching it by the end of the day.

We've arrived at the last day of the pledge drive and have a final
challenge from VIRGINIA to wrap it up. VIRGINIA will double the value
of your pledge DOLLAR for DOLLAR up to a total of $100.00.

To accept VIRGINIA's challenge and help close the pledge drive,
to become a sustaining donor, visit:

Contributions can be made using any major credit card or PayPal.

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK you can....

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
(Charities Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity
#002139. or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
For mail list removal write