[IP] questionable issues

There was a post just yesterday, about mobiles causing issues, which I
highly doubt, as it has been proven to be myth.
But however, Video games are being played by surgeons to improve their
surgical techniques.
Here are some articles in pubmed (National Institute of Health)
1.Transfer of systematic computer game training in surgical novices on
performance in virtual reality image guided surgical simulators -
http://tinyurl.com/3tqxoz
2. The potential for gaming techniques in radiology education and
practice - http://tinyurl.com/4w3aor
3. Games as teaching tools in a surgical residency - http://tinyurl.com/4uekbl

For more of the articles - http://tinyurl.com/4w3aor - There are 17
articles (listed 3) on video games helping surgeons, and also
residents.

Also they are using some Wii games for physical therapy (PT).
1. USA Today, Wii helps physical therapy patients -
http://tinyurl.com/3wqsjo (video 1:58)
2. Reuters, Physical therapists prescribe Wii time - http://tinyurl.com/4pbcoo
3. Add Nintendo Wii As A New Approach To Physical Therapy (St Marys
Medical Centre) - http://tinyurl.com/4xermy

If you google "using some Wii games for physical therapy" (I used MSN
search), I came up with over 300k articles on using the Wii game
system for PT.

Another topic with Wii as the subject was from AP (associated Press),
on Video games could be next tool to promote healthier lifestyles -
http://tinyurl.com/4ocfjq

Using Mobile/cell phones and medical issues has been debunked by 100's
of medical professionals over the past few years, but currently they
are saying playing the Wii consult can help not only surgeons hone
their surgical skills (virtual) but also helping out those with
recovery issues and their dexterity. (as you can see with the articles
and the websites listed where to find the articles, and I also gave
pubmed/Medline (NIH).).

R. Leppanen