[IP] CYGNUS GLUCOWATCH G2

*IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS INTERESTED IN THIS WATCH,I WILL BE GIVING IT AWAY,I
WOULD JUST LIKE TO BE REIMBURSED FOR SHIPPING COSTS THAT I MAY NEED TO SPEND
TO SEND THIS ITEM OUT TO YOU.I USED THIS WATCH FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF
TIME,AND I FOUND THAT IN MY OPINION IT WAS INACCURATE,AND THAT SWEATING
INTERFERED WITH ITS TEST RESULTS.IT IS NOT MEANT TO BE USED IN THE SAME WAY
AS A REGULAR GLUCOSE METER IS,AND ITS TEST RESULTS ARE NOT AS ACCURATE AS A
REGULAR GLUCOSE METER.IT IS MEANT TO LOOK AT YOUR TRENDS.IF ANYONE IS
INTERESTED IN HAVING THIS WATCH, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MY E MAIL ADDRESS
WHICH IS email @ redacted*