Re: [IP] stains, gushers & good stuff

Seriously, Sara,
I devoured your post and reveled in every gory detail!

I've had a couple gushers and quite frankly, found them fascinating. I mean,
how can we seem to lose so much blood from such a tiny entry wound?

The last one for me was in the driveway after arriving at relatives for the
weekend. I realized I had a old site in and discretely zipped it off. Within
minutes, everyone around me was freaking out since my white t-shirt was
literally dripping with blood.

I had a bruise which was incredibly huge later on but didn't have to lift a
finger to help with anything all weekend. Everyone assumed I needed to rest
and recover; hah!

I've even squeezed a finger prick and had it shoot across the counter.
Gotta' find something humorous about this stuff.

Valerie
http://www.valerieadamsglass.com