Re: [IP] stains

Sorry I was just trying to be helpful.  Last thing you has made a comment
about was i hope to get the stain out of the mattress.  We figured that you
managed the gusher because well your alive enough to write about it.  Glad
that your ok.  Thats why we are here to help one another.  I shared what I use
to get the stains from my gusher that has caused my majorly large bruise. Its
gotten bigger with some of it clearing up a tad.