[IP] reasonable?

 Sara - I think it is ALWAYS reasonable to question a doc on med changes. Your
numbers sound in good range. And you are probably correct that a lowering of
your usual workout level would make a difference. So it seems that you should
stay on track and check again in say six months and if there is no major change
- fine - if not - revisit at that time.

 I know it was over chol. meds that I took a stand. It ws my insurance that
changed the "formulary" from one to another. and the new one was more expensive
(go figure). So I said enough is enough - and I decided (with my PCP's blessing)
to try niacin. My endo was not pleased - until she saw my first blood work and
found out it really worked for me. So I have been using it ever since. It will
be a two year this summer when I do the blood work and I am looking forward to
see how my numbers are doing.

Linda & Dax